Walden’s MSW program expects students in their specialization year to be able to:Critically evaluate evidence based and “best practice” treatment interventions.Compose clinical intervention plans that are grounded research-based knowledgeThis assignment is intended to help students demonstrate the behavioral components of this competency in their field education.To Prepare: Review the agency’s intervention/treatment plan used to engage clients. After reviewing the agency’s intervention/treatment plan, consult the literature and conduct extensive research, with the goal of finding best practices that supports or adds to the agency’s current intervention/treatment plan. The purpose of this assignment is to find research that supports or adds to the agency’s current intervention/treatment approach.By Day 7Submit a 1-2 page paper in which you APA 7:Briefly describe the agency’s intervention/treatment planBriefly discuss best practices about interventions identified in the literatureBriefly discuss how the agency can incorporate those best practices into the current intervention/treatment planProvide a brief summary of the similarities and differences between the intervention/treatment plan used at the agency and the suggested practices in the literature or provide how to utilize in agency*****NOTE****** THERE IS NO ATTACHED TREATMENT PLAN SO THE ANSWER FOR #1 is there is not one available ****NOTE**** I AM A SOCIAL WORK INTERN SO PLEASE USE LITERATURE THAT IS GEARED TOWARDS SOCIAL WORK AND COUNSELINGAGENCY IS AGAPE FOUNDATIONS INC, HAMPTON, VA USA-mental health counseling social work
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.