“Too often, entrepreneurs brimming with optimism and enthusiasm launch businesses destined for failure because their founders never stop to define a workable strategy that sets them apart from their competition.” (Scarborough & Cornwall, 2015, p. 106).With this assignment, you have the opportunity to take your creative ideas to the next step and begin to develop a strategy that will form the foundation for a successful business.Write a 2-3 pages paper in which you:1.Develop an idea for a prospective small business, and select a name for the company.2.Identify its key competitors and summarize the strengths and weaknesses of one of the competitors.3.Prepare a mission statement that encompasses the purpose of the business and considers its target market.4.Identify the ownership form for this business, taking into consideration tax implications, liability exposure, managerial ability, and cost of formation.5.Include at least two (2) references outside the textbook.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Analyze the nature of entrepreneurship, business ethics, and social responsibility in managing a successful small business.Describe and analyze the role of creativity and innovation as a competitive advantage of a small business.Describe the strategic planning process and develop a strategic plan for a small business.Describe and analyze the necessary activities and key decisions to start a small business.Use technology and information resources to research issues in small business management.Write clearly and concisely about small business management using proper writing mechanics.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.