Purpose This week’s graded topic relates to the following Course Outcome (CO). CO7: Integrates the professional role of leader, teacher, communicator, and manager of care to plan cost-effective, quality healthcare to consumers in structured and unstructured settings. (PO#7) Discussion Planning for our patients during times of transitions (for example: hospital to home, home to rehabilitation facility) involves collaboration with a number of healthcare professionals. Please address the following questions: How does your facility promote interprofessional collaboration during times of patient transitions?What is the role of the nurse in patient transitions? What gaps can you identify in this process related to quality of care? (If you are not currently in practice, please use a previous role or clinical experience in your answers.) American Nurses Association. (2015). Nursing: Scope and standards of practice (3rd ed.). Silver Spring, MD: Author. pp 63-68; 73-74 For those who may have purchased an eBook through the ANA or another outside source, please be aware that the listed text page numbers often do not match electronic versions, based on the device you are using. Therefore, the ANA Required Reading assignments are listed by topic in order to correspond to this week’s readings for electronic users. Standards of Practice (Standards 5A, 5B, & 6); Standards of Professional Performance (Standards 7, 8, & 10) Required Article Patel, P. C., Panzera, A., DeNigris, J., Dunn, R., Chabot, J., & Conners, S. (2011). Evidence-based practice and a nursing journal club: An equation for positive patient outcomes and nursing empowerment. Journal for Nurses in Staff Development, 27(5), 227-230. https://chamberlainuniversity.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=ccm&AN=104702184&site=eds-live&scope=site (Links to an external site.)
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.