Prepare a PowerPoint or Prezi Presentation to define the following terms, using graphs or equations to illustrate your answers where feasible.Risk in general; stand-alone risk; probability distribution and its relation to riskExpected rate of return, ^rContinuous probability distributionStandard deviation, σ; variance, σ2Risk aversion; realized rate of return, rRisk premium for Stock i, RPi; market risk premium, RPMCapital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM)Expected return on a portfolio, r^p; market portfolioCorrelation as a concept; correlation coefficient, ρMarket risk; diversifiable risk; relevant riskBeta coefficient, b; average stock’s betaSecurity Market Line (SML); SML equationSlope of SML and its relationship to risk aversionEquilibrium; Efficient Markets Hypothesis (EMH); three forms of EMHFama-French three-factor modelBehavioral finance; herding; anchoringBusiness School Assignment InstructionsThe requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.Use font size 12 and 1” margins.Include cover page and reference page.At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.Use at least three references from outside the course material; one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.References must come from sources such as scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost or on Google Scholar, government websites and publications, reputable news media (e.g. CNN , The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times) websites and publications, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.