Populations Affected by Mental IllnessRead chapter 24 of the class textbook and review the attached PowerPoint presentation. Once done answer the following questions;1. Explain and give some examples of the concepts of community mental health, and discuss the importance of community mental health promotion in special populations.2. Describe the biological, social, and political factors associated with mental illness.3. Describe different types of evidence-based treatment for mental disorders, including the use of psychotropic medication management, community case management, and crisis intervention. Give at least one example.4. Describe the role of mental health nurses in the community.As stated in the syllabus present your assignment in an APA format word document, Arial 12 font attached to the forum in the discussion tab of the blackboard titled “Week 14 discussion questions” for grading ( 9 points) and in the tab titled “Week 13 assignment” in Turnitin to verify originality (1 point value). If the originality exceeds the percentage of plagiarism allow by the University points will be deducted. In our last faculty meeting with our nursing director, assistant director, and lead professor it was discussed that if the references used in the assignment are not quoted in the assignment it is considered plagiarism. A minimum of 3 evidence-based references besides the class textbook is required. You must post two replies to any of your peers sustained with the proper references and make sure that the references that you use in your assignment are properly quoted in it. A minimum of 700 words is required.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.