Public health officials support routine care and prevention efforts by conducting cost-effectiveness analyses. In addition to cost-effectiveness analyses, economic analyses are also used to determine the value of the benefits associated with investments in large-scale testing, or the financial return-on-investment (ROI). Such analyses provide essential data to the decision-makers within government agencies that must optimize outcomes for public health given a set budget, and may assist with resource allocation during times of economic constraint. Economists then evaluate the results of a return-on-investment analysis that compares expenditures of the public health initiative to benefits in terms of illnesses averted and associated medical care costs reduced.For this Discussion, review the media, “Multi-Media PowerPoint on Capital Financing,” and the Learning Resources. Consider a public health initiative outside of your Scholar-Practitioner Project. Think about rate of return and any challenges this may pose to the public health initiative you are considering. Then, utilize the principles of rate of return as a means of justifying the use of finances for this initiative.Please answer the below questions with this on mind with at least 2 pages and 4 references using APA format:1. Post a brief description of a public health initiative (other than your Scholar-Practitioner Project). 2. Describe at least two challenges of quantifying the rate of return for this public health initiative. 3. Using the principles of rate of return, explain whether the financing this initiative is justified.
Walden University Economics and Financing of Public Health Systems Discussion
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.