– Come up with an internet or e-commerce business plan- Objectives must be realistic and be creative.- The document should 8 pages long- Including the list of sources (5 max)- MLA or APA is okFollow this outline:1. Executive Summary 2. Business DescriptionWhat does your industry look like?What is your mission statement? Goals? Objectives? Business model?What customer needs does your product/service fulfill?What products and services will you offer?3. Market Analysis Who are your customers?How many customers are in your target markets? Are these markets growing? steady? declining?4. Competitor Analysis Who are your competitors?What are their strengths and weaknesses?What specific attributes does your product or service have that your competitors’ don’t?What are your sources of competitive advantage?5. Operations How will the product be produced or the service delivered?How will customer service be delivered?Who is on the management team and what do they contribute to the business?A domain nameHow will Web site hosting and development be managed?Marketing and promotion of your websiteMethods to fund your online business6. Financial Statements What financing is required to implement the business plan?Who will provide the financing?How profitable will the business be?
Virtual Merchandise Ecommerce Business Plan Project
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.