Q1.Find at least three online demos of Sentiment Analysis software.Find at least three different movie reviews where the user also includes a score. For example customer movie reviews on Amazon and Netflix use a 5 star rating system. Copy and paste the text into the sentiment analysis demonstration software and compare the Positive/Negitive score from the sentiment analysis with the customer’s star rating.In your post give an evaluation of each of the sentiment analysis applications.In your opinion, which of the applications that you tested was the most accurate?What are the limitations of sentiment analysis applications?Given an example of how a company can use sentiment analysis.Online examples of Sentiment Analysis demos:Stanford University Sentiment AnalysisThis website provides a live demo for predicting the sentiment of movie reviews. This deep learning model buids up a representation of whole sentences based on the sentence structure. It computes the sentiment based on how words compose the meaning of longer phases.Text Processing – Sentiment AnalysisThis sentiment analysis demonstration uses the Python programming language using NLTK to perform text classification. It can tell you whether it thinks the text you enter expresses positive sentiment, negative sentiment, or neutral.LexalyticsThis demonstration is provided by Lexalytics. Their software is used for social media monitoring, reputation management, and voice of the customer programs. QUESTION 2.Discuss the advantages of Hadoop technology and distributed data file systems.How is an Hadoop Distributed File System different from a Relational Database system?What organizational issues are best solved using Hadoop technology? Give examples of the type of data they will analyze.What companies currently use Hadoopo related technologies.Video: This video provides a comparison of Hadoop and Big Data processing and SQL used over a Relational Database.Watch VideoDuration: (6:14)User: Intricity101 – Added: 9/12/14QUESTION 3Describe what is meant by the “Internet of Things”.What industries are most likely to use Internet of Things technology?What are the challenges of Internet of Things?Video:Bare with the audio of this TED talk. It improves after the first two minutes. Dr. John Barrett describes how over time most everything will be connected to the Internet.Watch VideoDuration: (17:07)User: TEDx Talks – Added: 10/5/12
University of Delaware Advantages of Hadoop Technology Discussion
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.