(I will attach PDF’s with the different companies to select from) CASE STUDY Book Title: Exploring Strategy: Text & Cases – e-book available in the APUS Online Library, links provided in the classroom Lessons section. Hard copy not available from the APUS Bookstore, please try other sources. Author: Johnson, Gerry Publication Info: n/a ISBN: 9781292002 Textbook in APA format: Johnson, G., Whittington, R., Scholes, K. Angwin, D., Regner, P. (2014). Exploring Strategy Text & Cases (10th ed.). Harlow, U.K.: Pearson.(10 This week you are required to submit a case study analysis.Your paper analysis should be between 3 – 5 pages, not counting the title and reference page.No submission should be fewer than 1050 words. Include a clear and concise introduction. Format your case study assignment paper so that the three questions asked below are clearly defined. Double space your work, cite your work, limit quotes, and edit your work well for spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors. If you use any quotes, you must increase the length of your paper to compensate.Make sure you have two additional references other than the text and use citations. This case study analysis will be based on the 35 case studies in your textbook (page 540-541). You are to pick ONE (1) of the companies from your text.Choose a company different from the company you used for the week five paper.You may not have two papers about the same company.You may not use a paper or any part of a paper from a previous class. Name your selection on your title page. No abstract is required. Read the case study and answer the following questions in your paper. 1. Assess the effectiveness of your company’s leadership. 2. Discuss the basis of your company’s competitive advantage and the potential challenges to its strategy. 3. What growth strategies might your company pursue? Submit your paper into the assignment section of the classroom. Font and Spacing – Use Times New Roman 12 pitch font with double-spaced lines. Length – Write a 3 to 5-page analysis not including the title page and citation page. No fewer than 1050 words! Reference Page – Include all sources including your textbook on a Reference page. Utilize the APA Style for documenting sources. You will need to include at least 2 sources in addition to your text. Finally, remember Wikipedia is NOT a scholarly source. Punctuation, essay format (thesis, supporting paragraphs with transition and topic sentences, and summary) grammar and documentation count toward your grade.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.