Post an initial response of 1000 word (maximum) to the Discussion Board that addresses the following questions: In the Week’s article on regulating toxic chemicals, the author raises the question of whether the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) is doing an adequate job of protecting consumers? Based on information gathered from the article, take a position on this question and provide support for your position. Given your position, what changes, if any, would you suggest Congress make to the TSCA? Why would you recommend those changes? You may cite outside sources, but this is not required.References:Government and Business:American Political Economy in Comparative PerspectiveChapter 15, “Business as Social Actor” (pp. 308–326)Lehne, R. (2012).Consumer Safety: Do Government Regulators Need More Power?” (CQ Researcher)Retrieved from: http://library.cqpress.com/cqresearcher/document.php?id=cqresrre2007101200Katel, P. (2007, October 12). “Regulating Toxic Chemicals: Do We Know Enough About Chemical Risks?.” (CQ Researcher)Available through the UM library onlineWeeks, J. (2014, January). “The Political Economy of Consumer Protection: An Examination of State Legislation” (The Western Political Quarterly)Meier, K.I.(1987).
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.