Present and future managers benefit from becoming proficient in the four functions of management (i.e., POLC) as addressed in your Reading and Learning Activities. Address the following questions regarding POLC below.Describe an example when you have used each of the four functions in either a personal, school, or work experience.Have you ever used all four functions in a civic, personal, or work experience? Explain.Which function(s) do you believe you personally need the most additional training in? Explain.In which of the POLC functions do you believe you are strongest? Why?POLC Breakdown:planningA process that includes defining goals, establishing strategy, and developing plans to coordinate activities.organizingDetermining what tasks are to be done, who is to do them, how the tasks are to be grouped, who reports to whom, and where decisions are to be made.leadingA function that includes motivating employees, directing others, selecting the most effective communication channels, and resolving conflicts.controllingMonitoring activities to ensure that they are being accomplished as planned and correcting any significant deviations.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.