1) Make a numbered list of the video resources that you chose to view ( at least 3) . You can cut and paste the names of the resources (and the links) . Under each of the resources that you chose, share your thoughts about what you saw, in several sentences. Make sure to include at least one or two descriptive sentences and one or two comments for each of the resources. You may also if you wish substitute one or more resources that you find on your own, that pertain to the social, cultural, and/or biological aspects of language, for the items that I have listed. Follow the same instructions listed above for those alternate choices.1. The Gentle Genius of The Bonobo https://www.ted.com/talks/susan_savage_rumbaugh_on_apes_that_write#t-6188 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.2. How Language Transformed Humanityhttps://www.ted.com/talks/mark_pagel_how_language_transformed_humanity (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.3. What Our Language Habits Revealhttps://www.ted.com/talks/steven_pinker_on_language_and_thought (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.4. Txtng is Killing Language. JK!!!https://www.ted.com/talks/john_mcwhorter_txtng_is_killing_language_jk (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.5. The Enchanting Music of Sign Languagehttps://www.ted.com/talks/christine_sun_kim_the_en… (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.2) write a response/ discussion of three videos of the above. one to paragraphs will be enough.Thank you
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.