) Identify Whether to Use a One-tailed or Two-tailed Test Given H0: p ≥ 80% and Ha: p < 80%, determine whether the hypothesis test is left-tailed, right-tailed, or two-tailed. 2) A car maker claims that its new sub-compact car gets better than 47 miles per gallon on the highway. Determine whether the hypothesis test for this is left-tailed, right-tailed, or two-tailed. 3) The owner of a professional basketball team claims that the mean attendance at games is over 30,000 and therefore the team needs a new arena. Determine whether the hypothesis test for this claim is lefttailed, right-tailed, or two-tailed. 4) Interpret a Decision Based on the Results of a Statistical Test The mean age of bus drivers in Chicago is 50.2 years. If a hypothesis test is performed, how should you interpret a decision that rejects the null hypothesis? 5) The mean age of bus drivers in Chicago is greater than 57.8 years. If a hypothesis test is performed, how should you interpret a decision that rejects the null hypothesis? 6) The mean IQ of statistics teachers is greater than 160. If a hypothesis test is performed, how should you interpret a decision that rejects the null hypothesis? 7) Find the critical value for a right-tailed test with α = 0.01 and n = 75. 8) You wish to test the claim that μ ≠ 22 at a level of significance of α = 0.05 and are given sample statistics n = 35, x = 21.1, and s = 2.7. Compute the value of the standardized test statistic. Round your answer to two decimal places. 9) Find the standardized test statistic t for a sample with n = 15, x = 7.4, s = 0.8, and α = 0.05 if H0: μ ≤ 7.1. Round your answer to three decimal places. 10) Determine the critical value, z0, to test the claim about the population proportion p = 0.250 given n = 48 and p ^ = 0.231. Use α = 0.01. 11) Find the critical X2 -values to test the claim σ2 = 4.3 if n = 12 and α = 0.05.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.