PurposeThe purposes of this assignment are to:to sharpen your observational skills;to apply relevant theory/theories to the observation of a Hispanic infant or toddlerInstructionsIn order to effectively work with Hispanic children it is important to spend time with them. This multi-part assignment covers the first four (4) weeks of the course. Over the duration of the assignment you will:Assess the relationship between an infant/child and his/her caregiver(s);Assess the infant/child’s cognitive and social-emotional development;Test theories to see how well they help you understand the observation;Write an analysis paper of your interview/observation experience;Evaluate and grade the analysis papers of your course peers.This assignment makes use of a ‘Workshop Tool’ which enables and manages your peer evaluations. Ensure that you become familiar with the Workshop Tool support documentation provided in the course.The details of this Part of the assignment are as follows:Part C – Analysis Paper Compose a 5 – 6 page analysis of your experience.The paper must adhere to APA (6th edition) style and formatting and incorporate a minimum of four (4) references.Include the following:Introduction of the infant/toddler and caregiver(s) observed and interviewed.Note how consent and confidentiality were addressed.Provide a holistic description of the experience. Be descriptive so the reader can visualize the infant/toddler in a humanistic manner.Include: features of Hispanic culture, environment, cultural contexts and interactions, protective factors and challenges, organizations and systems.Include a critical reflection addressing a) your assumptions going into the assignment, b) insight into your cultural lens, and c) any impacts it had on your ability to conduct the observation.Submit your paper to this Workshop Tool this week.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.