: What are the main social problems that are of critical importance and threatening the future of societies according to the founding fathers of sociology (Marx, Durkheim and Weber)?2. Using font “Times new Roman”, line spacing 1single, and font size 12 please prepare a 2000-word essay (around 5-6 pages) trying to fulfill the following requirements: Give a brief insight of the main preoccupations of classical sociology and the historical context that led to the development of this social thought What are the main similarities and differences in the works of those authors? What is/are the main problem(s) of society o according to Marx;o according to Durkheim;o according to Weber; Give the perspective which one of the three of them, according to you, was the most relevant in pinpointing societal problems, considering the subsequent development of modern societies. Conclusion: In your own worlds try to characterize the perspective of classical sociology.
Social Problems of The Future of Societies According to Karl Marx Paper
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.