750-1000 wordsI have written multiple papers on this social problem which i will provide. You will answer the prompts below with my previous essays as reference. You can pull from the other essays just try to rephrase a bit and make sure not to just copy a whole paragraph. the paper should have 4 different scholarly sources!First, summarize what you’ve learned regarding the impact of social phenomenon (for instance, social inequality, social deviance, etc.) on the social problem you selected from macro and micro perspectives. (EXPLAIN IT IN GENERAL AND USE EXAMPLES FROM PROVIDED PAPERS AS WELL AS AN OUTSIDE SOURCE OF HOW IT IMPACTS ON A MICRO AND MACRO LEVEL)Next, in Topic 1, you explained how the theoretical perspective(s) that best aligns with your selected social problem (conflict, functionalist, and interactionist) explains how it came to be and is perpetuated. In this essay, explain how your study of the conflict theory has deepened your understanding of why the social problem you’ve selected continues to exist and how it can be alleviated..(FOCUS MAINLY ON HOW ECONOMIC EQUALITY EXISTS DUE TO CONFLICT THEORY AND HOW IT CAN BE ALLEVIATED)Lastly, provide your own possible solutions to your selected social problem that are more effective than current solutions, based on research you’ve collected.(PULL FROM MY PREVIOUS PAPERS AND ADD ONE OR TWO ORIGINAL IDEAS ONTO THAT)
Social Phenomenon Economic Equality and Inequality Discussion Paper
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.