******* please respond to the discussion below add citations and references : ) ********Technology has revolutionized howdata in the healthcaresectoris gathered. The introduction of technology has seen significantimprovement in health care information management systems (Rintoul & Trowman, 2018). In essence, two broad categories of gathering healthcare information have been brought about by technology. Medical practice management (MPM) has helped medical health practitioners to conduct their administrative duties with ease and convenience. The introduction of this system has helped the health practitioners in the automation of data input, processing, and output. This system has enabled the healthcare sector to coordinate the data of the patients easily and use it to make a rational decision on the measure of intervention. Also, electronic health records (EHR) has also seen the improvement of data gathering electronic health record systems provide the health care sector with massive data bases where data of patients are stored electronically (Rintoul & Trowman, 2018). Information on patients is therefore safely stored within these systems and can be used for future medical advancement purposes.How Healthcare Information Directs Patient OutcomeInformation on the patientis essential when it comes to medical intervention and prevention purposes. The information on patients is used to determine the disease pattern of a person,and this information is equally imperative for the health practitioner to make a rational decision on the type of intervention or prevention (Apostolidis et al., 2017). Information on patients also helps the health sector to be aware of specificillness outbreaks and what precautions they are going to put in place in that scenario. Prior information on patients provide the health care sector with an easier time to understand the diagnosis that an ill person may require to cure a particular illness after medical and laboratory assertiveness, it becomes more comfortable then assertiveness in the type of diagnosis that is suitable for that patient (Apostolidis et al., 2017). It is important that information on the patientis stored and safely retrieved for the purpose of improving the health outcomes. ReferenceApostolidis, K., Makaroff, L., De Lorenzo, F., & Florindi, F. (2017). VP60 the importance of patient organizations involvement in health technology assessment. International Journal Of Technology Assessment In Health Care, 33(S1), 176-176. doi: 10.1017/s0266462317003385Rintoul, A., & Trowman, R. (2018). OP12 2017 Health technology assessment international Asia policy forum: The importance of universal health care. International Journal Of Technology Assessment In Health Care, 34(S1), 5-6. doi: 10.1017/s0266462318000776
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.