Purpose of Assignment The activity requires students to perform research and analysis on competing companies and the potential implications of international standards. This real-world analysis is key to understanding how a company’s profitability, liquidity, and solvency can be useful for all users. Students also learn to analyze financial statements and use managerial tools to make decisions from an investor’s and creditor’s standpoint. Assignment Steps Select two competing companies, that are US publicly traded, and locate annual reports for these two companies by going DIRECTLY TO THE COMPANY WEBSITES TO DOWNLOAD THE ANNUAL REPORT OR 10-K. DO NOT USE SUMMARY SITES. Research the two companies on the Internet and download the Annual Reports with the Income Statement, Statement of Shareholders’ Equity, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flows. IN EXCEL:Make a 5-year trend analysis for each company:Net sales.Net income. Compute for the two most recent years the:Debt to assets ratio.Compute for two most recent years the:Profit margin.Asset turnover.Return on assets.Develop a maximum 500-word APA Formatted Paper and include the following:Evaluate the financial opportunity presented by the companies. If you were a creditor, which company would you be more likely to lend money to? Defend your decision.Which company would you recommend as an investment? Discuss the items that were considered in your decision.At which company would you prefer a management position and why?Show your work in Excel®. Complete calculations/computations using Excel®Include the four financial statements along with your assignment or a working link, clearly indicated.Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines USING THE APA TEMPLATE PAPER I PROVIDED.Click/Select the Add Text button to type in or paste your assignment. Alternately, you can upload your assignment from your system by Clicking/Selecting the Add Files button or upload it from your OneDrive account by Clicking/Selecting the OneDrive button.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.