PSY-5110 V2: Applied Statistics (9870618762)For this assignment, you read the article written by Buzi, Smith, and Weinman (2014) located under your weekly resources. These authors used a chi-square analysis to analyze the data from their research study. Now, write a summary of the research, including background information on the topic, the main hypotheses, methods, results, and the conclusions drawn by the researchers. In addition to this summary, be sure to address the following in your paper:Describe the variables used in the analysis, along with the level of measurement (i.e., nominal, ordinal, interval, or ratio) for each variable.Explain why the researchers used chi-square to analyze the data. In other words, how does the level at which each variable is measured determine which analysis is appropriate? Please support your answer to this question using the course materials or other scholarly resources.Did the authors use a diverse group of participants (e.g., various ages, races, etc.) in their research? You should describe some characteristics of the sample used in the research.Length:2-4 pagesYour paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
PSY5110 North Central Major Depressive Disorder Statistics Research Summary
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.