Provide a brief (circa 200-300 words) analysis of the portrayal of the immigrant and/or ethnic American in a poem of your choice. (20 points)Your discussion should: Identify the immigrant and/or ethnic American (group and/or figure) featured in the poem Analyze at least one poetic/literary device at work in the poem Discuss at least one theme in the poem Provide textual evidence and examplesFor example, you may wish to discuss the portrayal of first- or second-generation immigrants, ethnic identity, family, tradition/custom, assimilation and/or Americanization, language, memory, values, or other relevant topics at work in your selected poem.Please provide concrete textual examples—via direct quotation and/or paraphrase—to support and illustrate your ideas and interpretations. Please provide the poetry line number(s) in parenthetical citation for your textual example(s) per MLA Style.Select ONE text from the following poems:Pat Mora, “Immigrants”Elias Miguel Muñoz, “Little Sister Born in This Land”Soul Choj Vang, “The Last Drops”That’s
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.