a fun, real-life project to collaboratively plan using project management principles. You could design and build a house, develop a video game, launch a new business, etc.Collaborate with your Learning Team to develop a project based upon the topic that your team selects, and finalize the Defining Phase of the team project.Prepare a 15- to 20-slide presentation with speaker notes that illustrates the Defining Phase project deliverables.Include slides for the following elements in your presentation:· Project Overview· Project Scope Statement· Project Charter· WBS – work breakdown structure to three levels developed in Microsoft® Project – Note that you can include a print screen of the MS Project WBS in your slide(s).· Communication Matrix – See Figure 4.10 in Ch. 4 of Project ManagementEvaluate the following in the speaker notes:· The project objectives and deliverables (using SMART methodology as described in Ch. 2 of Project Management).· The scope statement that the team finalized using the checklist in Ch. 4 of Project Management.· The charter that the team developed, and the specific responsibilities of each team member.· The work breakdown structure (WBS) that was developed, and an explanation of how the work will be distributed to the project team.· The key stakeholder groups and their project information needs as outlined in the communication plan.· Justification as to why the specific stakeholders were chosen for the communication plan.
PM571 University of Phoenix Defining Phase Project Deliverable Plan
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.