1) For this discussion, you will present an argument on each side of the topic you are researching in this course. In your post, present the best argument you can on each side of your topic (Is abortion morally acceptable when the woman’s life is not in danger due to the pregnancy?). Present each argument in standard form, with the premises listed above the conclusion. Consider how someone with the opposite point of view might criticize each argument. What might they say needs to be improved? Indicate briefly how you might address those weaknesses to strengthen your arguments further. 2) One of the most common and important argument form is the appeal to authority. For this discussion, you will discuss this argument form, as well as how to use it to improve your reasoning and your life. In your initial post: Give three examples of appeals to authority (they can be from real source or experiences, or you can make them up). One should be very strong, one very weak, and one in the middle. Evaluate the quality of each.Provide an example of a time in which you or someone you know was fooled by trusting a source that turned out to be unreliable. Provide another paragraph or two in which you discuss appeals to authority in general, by addressing some of these types of questions: How do we know which sources are reliable and trustworthy? Do you find that there are some types of sources of which people are too trusting? How might we learn to display the proper amount of skepticism and trust in relation to sources? Are people too trusting of media sources, and is there a way to overcome these tendencies? How can we make sure those are the best sources and not be deceived by deceptive ones?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.