Purpose of Assessment The contemporary workforce is rapidly changing from a myriad of demographics. The effective leader must be skilled in managing the diverse workforce. You will be measured on how you demonstrate the alignment of your personal values against the values of the company as well as your ability to speak clearly and with precision. You will use Microsoft® PowerPoint® audio in your presentation to convey the information for this assessment.Scenario You’ve been asked to lead a session on workplace diversity at a leadership conference. Identify a company or organization that has a diverse workplace. Explain the practices that are in place to support diversity as an example to start the discussion. Use this example to create an appropriate strategy for identifying and implementing leadership strategies for additional support.Prepare an 8- to 12-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation with audio narration that covers the following: Describe the challenges that come with leading a diverse workforce.Identify the company you chose.Assess the practices already in place for supporting diversity.Determine the skills that leaders need to lead a diverse workforce (e.g.interpersonal skills).Include your results from the Personal Leadership Evaluation you completed in Week 1. Assess the applicable skills you possess and which ones you lack.Utilizing the Personal Leadership Evaluation results, explain to your audience how to maximize strengths and improve weaknesses in ways to support diversity in the workplace.Assess 3 key takeaways that you want the attendees to remember about leadership in a diverse workplace. To build a case on their importance and value to the organization, discuss how implementing these points could impact the bottom line (profits, expenses, and productivity).Speak with clarity and precision in the audio narration of your presentation.INCLUDE DEATILED SPEAKER NOTES PER SLIDE Cite peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references to support your assignment. You may find valuable information from Harvard Business Review and Fast Company located in the University Library. Submit your assignment.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.