PurposeThe purpose of this discussion is to discuss the importance of screening and early intervention for adolescents.InstructionsScreening, Brief, Intervention and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) is an early intervention approach for addressing substance abuse concerns and risks amongst adolescents. The SBIRT assessment tools allow practitioners to work collaboratively with an individual at risk and work to develop an intervention prior to the need of intensified and specialized care.Reflecting on the literature from previous courses on the SBIRT model, existing literature and aids available in this course on SBIRT, address the following questions:At what age do you believe it’s best for adolescents to undergo the screening process for substance use? Why do you believe this is the best age?If you had to choose one, which is more important: using a tool like CRAFFT to engage youth or allowing them to participate in the intervention process?Of the literature you’ve reviewed (in this course or a previous course), which SBIRT assessment tool has been the most helpful/influential for you and why?In your peer responses, either support or refute your peers’ points of view using examples, evidence and/or experience.
Our Lady of the Lake University Importance of SBIRT Paper
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.