1-which of the following behaviors may be (1) ethical but illegal, (2) legal but unethical, (3) illegal and unethical, and (4) legal and ethical.A. Working in a clinic that performs abortionsb. Respecting the wishes of a client suffering from ALS that he be permitted to die with dignity and not placed on “breathing machines”c. Respecting the health surrogate’s wishes regarding termination of life support of her friendd. Observing a coworker take out two tablets of oxycodone as ordered for pain management for his patient but keeping one for himself, administering only one tablet to the patient.2-differentiate among the following: deontological theories, utilitarianism, and principlism.3-what do you think about health-care professionals disclosing information to clients about a poor prognosis, even though the information may cause severe distress.4-What do they think about health-care professionals disclosing information to clients against family wishes?5. You see a colleague use another nurse’s password to access the medication administration system and take out a narcotic. What would you do?6.Your colleague’s child fell and was brought to the emergency department. She comes back up to the unit and tells you that they cleaned and debrided the wound, and she needs to change the dressings twice a day using a wet to dry method. You see her go into the supply system and remove the dressings and saline using a patient’s identification number. What would you do?7. You are caring for a patient who has a terminal disease. He asks you if he is dying. Would you tell him? If yes, how? If no, what might you say? .8-You are administering hydromorphone to a patient. The patient asks you what you are administering. Would you tell the patient about the medication?
Nursing Leadership And Health-care Professionals Discussions Help
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.