Professor and class,FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE is the woman who inspired and created a pathway for those who want to step in , in the noble profession called NURSING. She is the one who succeeded in getting the name as “MOTHER OF NURSING”. For most of the aspiring nursing students and nurses she is the role model. She created passion, developed humanity, motivated in social care while rendering her services to the patients. Persons who are willing to enter into this noble profession has to know about this lady who had rewritten the definitions of nursing by her enormous, simple methods in curing diseases of patient.She is other wise called as “LADY WITH THE LAMP”.One of the legacy or master story about her is at the time of Crimean war where a thousands of soldiers are injured, lost their body parts in the war.At the time of their sufferings with pain one lady came in front holding a lamp in her hand, to heal the persons suffering from pain. She is none other than Florence nightingale. On the battle grounds where all the soldiers laid on with wounds she started giving nursing care from one person and ended up with hundred number person. She gave that care by holding only one lamp in her hand.Florence Nightingale taught us how a nurse should be polite, develop patience, improve communication with patients, how to develop a healing hand while giving care, maintain simplicity, professional organization, etc. Hence we are following that great lady legacy which she showed to the future generations.Reference Judd, D., & Sitzman, K. (2014). A History of American nursing: Trends and eras (2nd ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett.
NR393 Chamberlain College of Nursing Florence Nightingale Story Discussion
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.