Question 1 – In no less than 250 words, explain what is meant by an IDS and an IPS. How are they different? How are they connected to a network? List a few examples of IDS/IPS tools that are currently on the market. Respond to two other learners by the end of the week.Question 2 – In this module, you learned that random numbers (or, at least, pseudorandom numbers) are essential in cryptography, but it is extremely difficult even for powerful hardware and software to generate them. Go online and conduct research on random number generators. What are the different uses of these tools besides cryptography? How do they work? Explain your answer using your own words in 2-3 paragraphs.Question 3 – Do you believe that all data should be encrypted? Many computing professionals think this is a good idea. But a small number of computing experts feel that no data should be encrypted—that all data and software should be openly available to anyone who wants it. Explain your answer (whether you believe all data should or should not be encrypted).
New England College IP Security Cryptography and Encryption Paper
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.