1)Week 3 Discussion – Improving Business-IT communicationDiscuss the textbook’s recommendations for improving business-IT communication. Provide examples from your own experience to support your ideas.Forum rules:Post your answer to the forum questions by 11:59pm EST on Thursday Your answer must be substantive, which usually requires 300 words or moreYour answer must be well written and well organizedYour answer must include one properly formatted APA in-text citation to a scholarly reference. The full reference must be provided at the end of your answer with a link if one is available. No attachments will be gradedYour replies should be meaningful, which means they should engage your classmate in discussion focused on the forum questions. Usually this requires 150 words or more.Post two replies to your classmates by 11:59pm EST on Sunday No forum posts made after 11:59pm EST on Sunday will be graded 2)In today’s world, both government and the private sector are struggling to provide a secure, efficient, timely, and separate means of delivering essential services internationally. As a result, these critical national infrastructures systems remain at risk from potential attacks via the Internet.It is the policy of the United States to prevent or minimize disruptions to the critical national information infrastructure in order to protect the public, the economy, government services, and the national security of the United States. The Federal Government is continually increasing capabilities to address the cyber risk associated with critical networks and information systems.Please explain how you would reduce potential vulnerabilities, protect against intrusion attempts and better anticipate future threats.
need two discussions with proper citation and 2-3 references each 1&2 in separate docs
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.