Professor and class,Margaret Sanger (1883-1966) was one of the 19th century public health nurses other than Nightingale who made a prominent contribution on the field of nursing. “In the early 20th century, at a time when matters surrounding family planning or women’s healthcare were not spoken in public, Margaret Sanger founded the birth control movement and became an outspoken and life-long advocate for women’s reproductive rights. “(Margaret Sanger. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.womenshistory.org/education-resources/biographies/margaret-sanger (Links to an external site.)). She created more societal change during her lifetime than any other woman since Isabelle of Spain. Just a century ago, serial pregnancies were the norm because there was no method of controlling conception other than “having him sleep on the roof.” Margaret lived her life to change that. Margaret Sanger’s efforts to promote birth control were largely motivated by a desire to spare women from the burdens of repeated pregnancy and childbirth because many women who are suffering when they were undergone abortion in her time. As a nurse she searched for a method to control conception and thereby achieve “birth control.” She published all the information available and mailed it everywhere. She has worked as a nurse and she is the first feminist who elaborately fought for women rights on birth control by taking oral contraceptives or magic pills. Therefore, repeated pregnancies should be avoided to avoid hazardous abortion.Reference Margaret Sanger. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.womenshistory.org/education-resources/… ReplyReply to Comment
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.