(1)A brief history/background on the country you have chosen. Understandably, many countries may have a vast history. Focus on what you perceive as the most important elements of the country’s history. Maybe discuss the origins/structure of the current government system, how old the country is, what language is spoken, the currency, etc. I’m looking for 2-3 slides of background on your country. Be sure to cite your sources on your reference slide. (2)How your chosen country ranks on the following dimensions of cultural variability:a.Individualism versus Collectivismb.Masculinity Versus Femininityc.Power Distanced.Indulgence Versus Restrainte.Long Term Orientation Versus Short Term Orientationf.Uncertainty Avoidance If you are unable to locate direct research indicating where your country aligns on these dimensions you need to do your best to provide research that supports your rationale for where you would assume your country would rank on these dimensions. Be sure to explain what each dimension is and also give specific examples for each of these dimensions. Also, make sure to cite your sources on your reference slide. (3)Faux Pas. List societal faux pas for the country you have selected. Be specific and give examples. 10-15 Faux Pas are ideal. Be sure to cite your sources on your reference slide. (4)A 7-10 day daily break down of activities/tours for someone interested in visiting this country (be creative, have fun, and keep in mind your target audience while planning daily activities – your peers!). Be sure to include cost and information about the included activities.A.Flight and accommodation details (and inter-country flights if applicable).B. Information about the country (Customs, currency, visa requirements, vaccinations, best time of the year to visit, etc.)C. Cost. Understandably, cost will vary depending on the time of the year. Do your best to provide your classmates with a rough estimate of the cost for the trip. Include flight(s), accommodations, tours, food, and anything else that may cost money for this trip. A breakdown and total cost would be an awesome thing to include! *Do some research online (sites like Tripadvisor, Fodors, Triptuner, to name a few, may be helpful – there are many resources available to help with planning), and talk with friends who may have already traveled to your chosen destination to help with this project. Include pictures! Most importantly, have fun with this assignment and learn something cool about a place you may actually be traveling to yourself in the near future! Warning – If you copy and paste from websites to your slides this constitutes as plagiarism and you will receive a zero on this assignment. Be sure to paraphrase by putting what you read into your own words while also making sure to cite your sources.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.