Project 3 After learning about Data Science in depth, it is now time to implement the knowledge gained through this course in real-life scenarios. We will provide you with four scenarios where you need to implement data science solutions. To perform these tasks, you can use the different Python libraries such as NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, scikit-learn, matplotlib, BeautifulSoup, and so on. Perform a service request data analysis of New York City 311 calls. You will focus on the data wrangling techniques to understand the pattern in the data and also visualize the major complaint types. Import a 311 NYC service requestBasic data exploratory analysis Explore dataFind patternsDisplay the complaint type and city togetherFind major complaint typesFind the top 10 complaint types Plot a bar graph of count vs. complaint typesVisualize the complaint typesDisplay the major complaint types and their count The required resources for this project is available in Downloads section (Learning Tools > Downloads > Projects). Good Luck!Project 04Data Science with Python — Real World ProjectAfter learning about Data Science in depth, it is now time to implement the knowledge gained through this course in real-life scenarios. We will provide you with four scenarios where you need to implement data science solutions. To perform these tasks, you can use the different Python libraries such as NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, scikit-learn, matplotlib, BeautifulSoup, and so on. Movielens Dataset AnalysisThe GroupLens Research Project is a research group in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering in the University of Minnesota. The researchers of this group are involved in many research projects related to the fields of information filtering, collaborative filtering, and recommender systems. Here, we ask you to perform the analysis using the Exploratory Data Analysis technique. In particular, we want you to apply the tools of machine learning to predict the survivors of the tragedy. The details of these projects and the scope of each project are listed in the sections below.Data acquisition of the movielens datasetPerform the Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) for the users datasetPerform machine learning on first 500 extracted recordsUse the following features:movie idageoccupationUse rating as labelCreate train and test data set and perform the following:users datasetrating datasetmovies datasetVisualize user age distributionVisualize overall rating by usersFind and visualize the user rating of the movie “Toy Story”Find and visualize the viewership of the movie “Toy Story” by age groupFind and visualize the top 25 movies by viewership ratingFind the rating for a particular user of user id = 2696Create a histogram for movie, age, and occupationThe required resources for this project will be available in the Downloads section (Learning Tools > Downloads > Projects). Good Luck!
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.