Project OverviewIn this project, you will follow the steps to design training for a group of peers with whom you are familiar and who need training in a specific task or subject. For this chosen group of peers, you will design and implement your training and then evaluate the effectiveness of your design. There will be individual assignments along the way. The module they are due is noted in the time line below.It is time to complete and submit your final training. For both face-to-face and technology-based training, be sure you have included the following:An attention-getting introduction.A summary of what learners will be able to do by the end of the training (in other words, tell them the objectives).Detailed training of the specific tasks or content.Engaging activities/practice.Assessments.A conclusion summarizing what has been learned and emphasizing the relevance and the benefits.Here’s how to submit your training:Face-to-Face TrainingFor face-to-face training, submit a participant’s guide and a facilitator’s guide in a zipped file.Technology-Based TrainingFor technology-based training, submit the training in a file that can easily be read by your instructor and classmates. You may use any software to create your training. For example,Screencast-O-Matic is a site and program that can perform screen desk and audio capture up to 15 minutes for free, and it can be used on a Windows or Mac computer.No matter what software you use, make sure that both your voice and the content (for example, PowerPoint slides) are clearly captured.Your training should be fewer than 10 minutes.If you are using Screencast-O-Matic, please watch this short instructional video on how to record, upload, and provide your instructor with the web link to your recorded training. You will also submit your PowerPoint slides to the drop box.How to Record a PowerPoint with Screencast-o-maticYou can use another program if you prefer. Screencast-O-Matic is just one suggestion. Just be sure you’ve sent your instructor an email telling them what program you would like to use so you can get approval. Your instructor will want to know the file format in which you will submit your technology-based training.No outside sources are required for this project, but if you do use sources, be sure to acknowledge them in APA format.
MAN4572 Rasmussen College Training Submission Project Overview
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.