250 wordsThe typical treatment for hypertension (high blood pressure) is to control it with medication. However, some people are able to regain normal blood pressure by addressing a common cause…lifestyle choices. Attitude can be a choice and you may have heard the saying, “Laughter is the best medicine.” In the following video, Barry Ramo, M.D.,Reports on the benefit of laughter for the heart (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. After watching the video, share your ideas about the following brainstorm question based on your opinion or your own experiences. Begin immediately without completing your reading, no later than Monday or Tuesday.Can laughter be good medicine for the heart and the rest of the cardiovascular system?For the second part of this discussion, apply what you have learned from the course materials for this module and your own research. We’ll complete this discussion together, as each of us weighs in on the following topics. (Begin contributing on Wednesday): Focusing on how lifestyle choices affect the cardiovascular system, identify a lifestyle choice (specific foods in diet, exercise, smoking, etc…) and briefly explain the structural &/or functional influences of this lifestyle choice in the development of cardiovascular disease.Though some people clearly benefit from lifestyle choices promoting cardiovascular health, there are some misguided reasons people adopt these choices. What are these reasons and what do you think is important information for them to have?How have you or someone you know experienced a social change by being selective in his/her lifestyle choices to prevent cardiovascular disease? (restaurant choices, birthday celebrations, family and friend get-togethers, food shopping, conversations at work, with friends, or at home, etc) If you don’t know someone, what assumptions can you make that are supported by your research on this topic?Choose one hormone from the textbook information related to the cardiovascular system and briefly describe its influence on maintaining normal blood pressure.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.