1:Low-Quality and High-Quality After-Action Review” Please respond to the following:Create a scenario or event in an organization (i.e., safety, training, or another issue) using a low-quality after-action review. Next, speculate on the major negative effects within the organization if the same scenario or event were to reoccur. Support your response with at least two (2) examples of the identified negative effects.Watch the video titled “AAR (After Action Review) Definition & Explanation” (2 min 43 s), located below. You may also view the video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NI_P0JkC-8. Next, using the reoccurrence of the scenario or event from part one of the discussion, change the low-quality to a high-quality after-action review. Then, suggest the most important lessons-learned using the high-quality after-action review method as an adopted business practice.2:Think about two (2) organizations for which you have worked or were associated, or two (2) in which you are interested, or two (2) with which you are familiar. Analyze their organizational culture. Describe the significant differences in your leadership style as you implement the change in each organization. Explain how the differences in organizational culture would impact your leadership style.3: Unions and OSHA” Please respond to the following:From the first e-Activity, evaluate the overall importance of the National Labor Relations Board. Next, summarize the pertinent details of the case that you have selected, and give your opinion of the board’s decision and the fairness of the outcome. Support your response with specific details from the selected case.From the second e-Activity, evaluate the overall importance of OSHA. Next, give your opinion of whether OSHA offers enough protection or overregulates the safety of workers. Support your response with specific details from the selected news story.
Low Quality and High Quality After Action Scenario Discussions
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.