3 pages double space music concert report Writing a concert report involves first attending a live performance of “classical” music. the variety of concerts: orchestral music, choral music and chamber music fromseveral historical periods. The format for writing a concert report is quite specific. 1. List the name of the group, the conductor and the title and composer for each pieceperformed.2. List each INSTRUMENT used in the concert by name and Sachs Hornbostel classification3. List each piece performed by HISTORICAL PERIOD. You will find this information somewhere in the program, usually by checking each composer’s dates.(Middle Ages: 450,1450, Renaissance: 1450,1600, Baroque: 160,1750, Classical:, 1820, Romantic: 1820,1900, 20thCentury: 1900, 1999, 21stCentury: 20004. Pick one composition on the program. IN YOUR OWN WORDS, DISCUSS THE MUSIC YOU ARE HEARING. THINK ABOUT THE MUSICAL TERMS AND CONCEPTS YOU HAVE LEARNED IN CLASS THIS SEMESTER AND APPLY AS MANY OF THEM AS ARE APPROPRIATE.(Think in terms of specifics. What type of composition is it? Is it program music orabsolute music, or an example of musical nationalism? What about tempo, dynamic variety, instruments used, melodic complexity, consonance or dissonance level, etc.?)THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN WRITING ANY REPORT There are certain things that always apply: clarity of thought, proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.5.Don’t forget to use spell check before you turn it in.6. Your reports must reflect YOUR thoughts. You may quote published informationas long as you cite your sources. Plagiarism is a serious offense in academic circles.Don’t do it.7. Avoid the temptation to copy someone else’s report. If two reports appear to besuspiciously similar, I will penalize BOTH the person lending the original report and the person copying from it.
List the name of the group, the conductor and the title and composer for each piece performed.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.