1. What is your opinion of the course? Did it meet your expectations? What suggestions can you offer for improvements of this course for future students? Have any of these conceptions changed? Why? What have you learned about international law that you did not know? Is there anything that you thought you knew that you now understand differently after studying the materials in this course?Answer in couple sentences. subject is international operations and then agree or disagree within 2-3 sentences to post below2.I have to say I enjoyed this course a lot. I actually learned a lot. I especially enjoyed the course project, constructing a memo letter for the expansion of our selected businesses in our choice of country. I learned a lot about the country of Singapore and what my business would need to be knowledgeable of when settling in this country. I just think this assignment was great for business professionals in researching international law and what important aspects to consider to start a successful business. At this point, I do not think I would change much about this course. I found it very helpful. Since unit 1, my preconceptions seem to still be accurate, as I believed that business overseas get more tax breaks and less regulations, cheaper labor costs and initial overhead costs.I will need answers seperately . need to know what goes where.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.