1. Fundamentals – Safety is a line responsibility, safety is productive, safety requires upstream effort, safety depends on the safety precedence sequence, systematic tools and techniques help2. roles of the safety manager and project manager – project manager provided overall goals and direction, safety manager provides expertise in hazard identification, analysis, and control.3. How is safety achieved? – doing the right thing every time by addressing risk before the work practice begins4. Upstream process, what is the role? management must determine and model the expectations in form of thoughtful employee selection processes and training (select, train, test). Facilities and workplaces must be evaluated for risk and proper procedures put in place (Design, Procure, Test). On the procedural side, write, review, test. All must be management driven.5. Define and discuss safety precedence sequence – a prioritized list of controls that should be considered and applied. Part of the system safety effort.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.