– a five-page double-spaced argumentative research-based paper. The topic must relate to a Chicana/o Studies topic and employ critical thinking skills. – My topic is ” what are more humanitarian methods of dealing with refugees escaping violence and poverty?” – my thesis statement is ” The Trump administration’s ‘zero tolerance’ immigration policy violation on human rights is a wakeup call for an urgent focus on the implementation of more humanitarian methods of dealing with refugees escaping violence and poverty, particularly those that ensure there are no family separations, mainly of parents and minor children.” – i have attached my 5 sources.
Unformatted Attachment Preview
1. Scholarly source: Pres. Trump is pressured to halt separating children from parents as
part of ‘zero tolerance’ immigration policy, Holmes Meghan, 25 June 2018, The
Louisiana weekly, ethnic newswatch.
2. Credible source: 81 children separated at border since Trump’s executive order on
dividing families, Geneva Sands, 6 December 2018, CNN
3. Credible source: ACLU wants government to account for all migrant children separated
from families, Shani Saxon, 22 Feb,2019,Race forward
4. Social media post: an Instagram post in MAKERSWOMAN account of Lura bush saying:
“I live in a boarder state. I appreciate the need to enforce and protect our international
boundaries, but this zero-tolerance policy is cruel. It is immoral. And it breaks my heart.”
5. Social media post: An Instagram post in DLGVISALAW account of Barack Obama saying:
“and to watch those families broken apart I real time puts us to a very simple question:
are we a nation that accepts the cruelty of ripping children from their parents’ arms, or
are we a nation that vales families. and works to keep them together.? Do we look
away, or do we choose to see something of ourselves and our children? “
Our essay writing service fulfills every request with the highest level of urgency.