1)Thoroughly discuss the pro’s and Con’s of internal and external recruiting ppts for 20 slides 100 words in each slide.2) Complete two annotated bibliographies for each week’s assignment.AB’s should be ½ to ¾ pages long.It should be double-spaced, and you are to use Times new Roman 12 font. For your AB, you must have:• Your name, date, course, and AB number at the top (see example)• APA Reference before the information (see example) Annotated bibliographies must be written in manner, in which, they are understandable. You must describe all-important data such as:• The participants • The reason the study was conducted• What research design was used (surveys, interviews, case study, etc.)• Which research analysis was used (MANOVA, ANOVA, Kruskal Wallace, etc.)• The results of the study along with any conclusions of the author(s) Your study must include all of these (if applicable). Your AB MAY NOT be copied and pasted directly from the source. There MUST NOT be any form of plagiarism in your annotated bibliography (or any other assignment). You are required to write this assignment in your own words. You should pick the topic for your AB from the objectives listed at the beginning of each week’s module or from the syllabus. i) A Systematic Approach Towards Web Preservation.ii)The “Black Box”: How Students Use a Single Search Box to Search for Music Materials.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.