12 – Step Meeting ActivityAs part of your class experience, you are required to attend two different “Open” 12-Step meetings. You may attend any of the below groups or any other 12-Step meeting. Note: All meetings are “closed meetings” (for those that are addicted) unless “O” (open) is indicated. Only attend Open meetings unless you meet the necessary criteria.Al-Anon: http://www.al-anon.alateen.org/meetings/meeting.ht…Alcoholics Anonymous: http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org/en_find_meetin…Celebrate Recovery: http://www.celebraterecovery.com/global.shtmlCodependents Anonymous: http://www.codependents.org/meeting-search-english…Emotions Anonymous http://allone.com/12/ea/Gamblers Anonymous: http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/mtgdirTOP.htmlNar-Anon: http://nar-anon.org/naranongroups.htmNarcotics Anonymous: http://portaltools.na.org/portaltools/MeetingLoc/Overeaters Anonymous: http://www.oa.org/all_about_meetings.htmSexaholics Anonymous: http://www.sa.org/top/United%20States%20of%20Ameri…SMART Recovery: http://www.smartrecovery.org/meetings_db/view/Keep a log of your experiences at each meeting (to include what you learned, who spoke and the topic discussed). I suggest you attend in the company of one of your classmates. This assignment will have the following components:An introduction – This one-to-two paragraph introduction will provide an overview of the two meetings that you attended (worth 10 points).An attendance log – This log will record your attendance at two 12-step meetings, focusing on your thoughts and feelings (a) before the meeting, (b) during the meeting, and (c) following the meeting. Include what you learned about the recovery process. Include the date, time and the name of the 12-step meeting you attended. There will be two entries in all, each a minimum of one page per entry (worth 30 points).A summary paper – This is to be a minimum two to three page paper describing (a) your overall thoughts and feelings about the meetings you attended, (b) was there an appointed leader of the group or did someone act as a leader (c) describe how the 12-step group was similar and/or different from a traditional therapy group (d) describe the cohesiveness or lack of cohesiveness. What are things you observed to support your thoughts and ideas (worth 60 points).Note: This paper does not have to be in APA format.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.