1. Title I Section 102 of the PATRIOT Act ensures civil rights, regardless of religion or ethnicity. With this law in mind, how would you train new agents on racial profiling and identifying possible terror suspects? Outline the main points of your training workshop.Your response should be at least 200 words in length.2. You are a criminal defense attorney. Your client has been charged with violating Title 18 USC 1038 for playing a practical joke on his teacher. He called the school and said that a bomb had been placed in his teacher’s desk. Everyone was safely evacuated; no one was injured. Explain to your client, in terms he can understand, what he is being charged with and what his likely sentence will be if convicted.Your response should be at least 200 words in length3. You have just arrested Mr. John Smith for violating Title 18 USC 831. Provide a short summary of the acts he engaged in that led to his arrest. Your response should be at least 75 words in length.4. A citizen of the United States enters the U.S. Capitol while concealing a radiological weapon. He has no intention of using this weapon and just wishes to see if he can get in and out undetected. Has this person committed a crime? If so, what would be the charge, and what provisions of the law would make that action illegal?Your response should be at least 75 words in length
HLS3304 Columbia Southern US Patriot Act and Radiological Weapon Questions
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.