1.Identify and interpret the following passage ONLY NEED TO BE A PARAGRAPH HERE. Explain what this quote means in terms of the major developments of U.S. and/or world history of this era. You should also provide some of the significant historical details that frame the significance of this passage (i.e. when, where, who, etc.). It may be useful for you to select certain terms and phrases from the passage to identify individually.”The Congress shall have power …To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.”2.Answer the following question in a structured essay. You will need to include at least three points of comparison/argument to support your answer. Be sure to incorporate details from the relevant readings and lectures in each of your supporting arguments. Exactitude is not as important as clarity: be sure to proofread but don’t fret over spelling, exact dates, etc.How did Andrew Jackson’s persona and presidency change the political culture of the United States?Describe the presidents and parties that preceded Jackson. How was Jackson different from those leaders? How did Jackson’s persona alter the course of American national identity? How did national elections and party alignment change as a result of Jackson’s presidency? Match the Names with the correct definitions Letters listed belowSojourner TruthAbigail AdamsOrestes BrownsonFrederick DouglassLucretia MottScarlett O’Hara Alexis de TocquevilleSarah Josepha HaleJarena LeeElizabeth HeyrickA.Boston editor who warned readers that women who worked for wages would be degraded, damned to infamy, and deemed unfit for marriage by potential suitorsB.Fictional archetype of the “Southern Belle,” degraded by the hardships of the Civil War, compelled to violate gender norms and work her way out of povertyC.Early women’s-rights advocate who insisted that independence from British rule (and British law) presented an opportunity to write new laws that would guarantee greater rights and protections for American women D.Famous abolitionist and women’s-rights advocate; only male delegate to the first Women’s Rights Convention in 1848E.African Methodist Episcopal preacher whose deft citation of scripture challenged Christian traditions that prohibited women from becoming preachersF.Long-tenured editor of Godey’s Lady’s Book who advised American women to extend opportunities for fulfillment in their “Divinely-appointed sphere.” G.Frenchman sent to observe U.S. prisons during the 1830s; wrote a book (Democracy in America) based on his travels, which famously described the United States as a society without (socio-economic) classes
HIST2610 Political Culture of The United States Discussion
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.