1.Vital signs, including your blood pressure and pulse, are useful in everyday life. Tests such as those done in the lab can help monitor health. Knowing the normal parameters can allow you to give yourself a quick check on your health. If numbers are raised when a person is at rest, or take extended periods to return to normal after exercise, this may be a sign for concern. Many forms of heart disease can be prevented or treated with healthy lifestyle choices, yet heart disease continues to cause a large number of deaths each year. In your post, think about the environment in which you live and work. What lifestyle changes could you or those around you make to improve their cardiovascular health? identify at least one other credible source, such as a recently published article , to increase your understanding of the dynamics of these illnesses.2.At this time, look at the air quality in your area by visiting the State of the AirWeb site managed by the American Lung Association.For this discussion, report on the air quality in your area.Does the information concern you? Explain why or why not.What effects could the air quality in your area have on lung health?What could be done to improve air quality in your area?3.One thing you have learned about your health during this course.How your body might be at risk from a disruption in homeostasis.One change you would like to make based on what you have learned in this course.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.