4 Page minimum textual analysis of how HBO brands Game of Thrones. Each paragraph of the paper must begin with a subclaim statement (not a plot fact or quotation). The point of the paper is not to simply make observations (I see, I think) you must make claims:(“X” text demonstrates/suggest/illustrates)Clearly introduce quotations explaining who is speaking and about what Example: [Describing the impact of time of timeshiftimg on scheduling, John Ellis notes, “the practice…” (Ellis 68)]The only usable sources/articles are:Television and New Media: Must-Click TV by Jennifer GillanTelevision as a Cultural Forum by Horace Newcomb & Paul M. HirshchThe TV Brand Builders by Andy Bryant & Charlie MawerCultural Diversity as Brand Managment in Cable Television by Melanie E.S. KohnenCable Watching: HBO, The Sopranos, and Discourses of Distinction by Dana PolanEllen: Making Queer Television History by Anna McCarthyThe paper must include intext citations, size 12 font, times new roman and alphabetically ordered works cited.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.