A field trip is made by students to study something at first hand. For this class you may choose: your own field trip to explore a service in a particular tradition other that your own, to experience an a museum exhibit that reflects the art of a traditionlecture that debates an issue in the philosophy of religionan experience of one of the traditions, e.g., yoga, nature journey, chanting, meditation, Shabbat service, Catholic Massjoin with others in the class (or from your life) to experience something togetherSome possibilities in the L.A. area include:The Bhagavad Gita Museum (Hinduism)The Museum of Tolerance (Judaism)Norton Simon Museum (they often have Buddhist and Hindu art exhibits) (Pasadena)Hsi Lai Buddhist Temple, Hacienda Heights Link to Temple (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. Self-Realization Fellowship Lake Shrine (Hinduism) (Los Angeles and Encinitas)Agape International Spiritual Center (New Thought) (Culver City) Quaker Service in Los Angeles (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. Siddha Yoga Meditation Center (Santa Monica) (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. Tadasana Festival on the Beach (Santa Monica) April 20-22 The Goddess Temple of Orange County (Irvine) (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. Against the Stream Buddhist Meditation Society (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. (Santa Monica) Skirball Museum: Women Hold Up Half the Sky American Indian Cultural Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. – HaramokngnaAfter your visit, go to the discussion thread and post 500-750 words about your experience of your field trip including the following:Point 1: Description of your field trip visit and why you choose itPoint 2: How the field trip related to the content of philosophy of religionPoint 3: The impact of your visit on you personally or how it relates to a contemporary issue
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.