1.Requirements: Please include close and connotative reading of The Handmaid’s Tale. Please include a minimum of five credible secondary sources and use MLA style.2. Prompt: Focusing on feminism, sexism and misogyny issues Atwood raises in The Handmaid’s Tale, argue what Atwood is warning us about in our own society. Compare Gilead to the U.S. today, as well as in the 1980s, and argue what we should do to avoid such a fate.3. Outline(Please use this outline):Intro: Hook, context, thesis—What is Atwood warning about?First Body Paragraphs: 1980s and what was happening in relation to feminism, sexism and misogyny.Next Body Paragraphs: Gilead and what she is showing in the novel that made it such a dystopia, highlighting feminism, sexism and misogyny issue.Final Body Paragraphs: Today and what is happening in relation to feminism, sexism and misogyny.(NOTE:Somewhere, maybe here, you want to address and refute a counterargument. ie., the religious right in the 1980s argued that women’s liberation was destroying “traditional family values”; how would you refute that?)Conclusion: Sum up your argument and make a final point or call to action.
Feminism Sexism and Misogyny Issues in The Handmaids Tale Analysis
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.