Prior to beginning work on this discussion, please read both “Limitations to Evidence-Based Practice” and “Rationale and Standards of Evidence-Based Practice,”and listen to the Case Studies in Non-evidence Based Treatment Part One. On the last day of Week 5, listen to Case Studies in Non-evidence Based Treatment Part Two.For your initial post, you will choose one of the case studies from this week’s audio file selection on which to base your remarks. Based on the available information, evaluate the symptoms and presenting problems for the patient in the chosen case study and propose a provisional diagnosis. Describe one evidence-based treatment for this diagnosis and provide a rationale for your choice. Research at least two peer-reviewed articles to support your evidence-based treatment selection.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.