Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read Chapters 13 and 14 in Girod, R. J. (2014), Chapter 3 in Correctional leadership competencies for the 21st century (2014), the articles by Paul (2015) (Links to an external site.), and Teitelbaum (2006) (Links to an external site.), and the Castle Rock v. Gonzales (Links to an external site.) court case from the Oyez webpage.Carefully review the complete instructions for the Summative Assessment Strategic Plan in Week Six of the course. In preparation for the Strategic Plan in Week Six, choose a scenario from the CRJ625 Strategic Plan Scenarios provided. (This will be the scenario you will use for the remaining assignments related to your Week Six Strategic Plan.) Create a plan for the consideration and implementation of employment and policy laws by discussing the steps that must be taken to enhance ethical leadership and build an ethical organization. Research a minimum of two scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources in addition to the required texts to support your statements.The paper must address the followingExplain the basic issues of employment and policy law present and how those issues have influenced the event(s) in your chosen scenario.Evaluate the impact of these issues and recommend organizational changes that will address them from both a strictly strategic planning and ethical standpoint. Provide a rationale for your suggestions.Recommend the necessary steps to address these ethical issues in order to both reinforce the positive, and mitigate or eliminate, the negative influences on organizational ideology and behavior for your chosen organization both now and in the future.The Ethics and Values in Employment paperMust be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).Must include a separate title page with the following:Title of paperStudent’s nameCourse name and numberInstructor’s nameDate submittedMust use at least two sources from scholarly, peer-reviewed, or other credible sources in addition to the course text.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.