4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.Assignment:The purpose of this assignment is to have students familiarize themselves with the NAEYC standards, which are nationally recognized in education and lead educational policy. By familiarizing themselves with the standards and position statements of this organization, students become more informed, intentional, politically active, and effective educators.Read the NAEYC standards, and specifically become familiar with Standard 1 provided below:Knowing and understanding young children’s characteristics and needs, from birth through age 8Knowing and understanding the multiple influences on early development and learningUsing developmental knowledge to create healthy, respectful, supportive, and challenging learning environments for young childrenUse each of the descriptors (the bulleted items above) to create a table that includes: Each standard descriptor (1a, 1b, 1c), and a bulleted list of three specific activities that teachers can implement to support each. These activities must be research-based. Write an essay discussing:An explanation of what NAEYC Standard 1 encompasses and why this standard is important in the field of early childhood educationAn analysis of each descriptor and how each can be conveyed in the classroom settingA detailed, written explanation of the three activities for each descriptor from your table in Step 2. Discuss exactly how the activities would be executed, to include all materials neededInclude citations that will support your ideas, opinions and activitiesYour essay should be 1250-1500 words and should include at least four (4) citations. The sections should be clearly marked with headings so that your instructor knows which points you are addressing. Follow the guidelines for APA writing style. The title page and references page do not count towards the minimum word amount for this assignment.When you submit your assignment it goes through Turnitin plagiarism software, to be sure that your work is less than 20% duplicated from other sources unless otherwise noted. Take time to correct it so the report verifying your work shows a similarity rate that is less than 20% or as required by your instructor. You may edit your paper and resubmit it up to three times or per your instructor’s directions.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.