1. Essay #3 final version2. Complete the checklist3. Essay #3 noteNote to Jeannie, describing your process for writing the essay: What worked well for you? What didn’t work so well? What would you do differently if you could? Please mention some specifics about your essay–your introduction, for example, or a sentence you liked in one of your paragraphs, or something you think is still choppy or messy from your conclusion and why.4. Discussion: essay 3 presentationPlease post a brief “presentation” on your research paper, essay #3. Your presentation should be around ONE substantial paragraph long. Your goals for the presentation are to briefly give an overview of your topic, why you were interested in it, and what you found out. How has your essay been changing as you continue working on it and doing field work and reading on the topic?Head your presentation with an interesting title and list your critical question first as well. List your three field work projects and what two or three categories these were drawn from (interview, observation, and/or participation). Then provide your one paragraph overview.After you have posted your presentation, read through the other presentations. Also, post a brief paragraph response to ONE of your classmates’ presentations that has not already been responded to, unless everyone has already been responded to.
Esaay #3 Final version + Checklist + Essay #3 Note to Jeannie + Discussion: ssay #3 Presentation
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.